Comment on page
Meshing Manager Overview
This page provides an overview of the meshing manager component and the settings that can be altered by developers.
- Bounding Box Size: The range of meshing.
- Mesh Request Interval: The interval between requests for mesh data.
- Use Override Material: Select whether use a customized mesh.
- Override Material: The material of the customized mesh.
There are two ways to implement a transparent mesh.
- Use a transparent material: A transparent material is built into the Package. Use this material to replace the existing mesh material so that the mesh will not be displayed in the scene, but the occlusion effect between mesh and virtual object still exists.
- Don't render the mesh: double click the prefab MeshObj, and you can unselect the Mesh Renderer. In this way, the mesh will not be rendered in the scene, and there will be no occlusion between it and the virtual object.