Comment on page
Frequently Asked Questions
Unity 2019.4.x and above. The LTS(long term support) Unity version is recommended.
The following compatibility assumes the latest Nebula 2.3.4 is installed. Please set the target API level accordingly in
Project Settings -> Player -> Target API Levelwhen building the application.
- It is recommended to upgrade NRSDK integrated with your Unity project to the latest in order to adapt to the newest Android version. Alternatively, you may choose to configure
target API Levelto
API level 29while building the application as a workaround to make your app run on newer Android systems and installed via adb tools. However, this is not recommended as it doesn't meet Google Play's target API level requirement.
Hand Tracking has been fully tested on the following Android phones:
- XREAL Dev-Kit
- OnePlus：9R / 7T / 8T / 8 Pro 5G
- LG：V60 / V50S ThinQ 5G / V50 ThinQ 5G / G9 (Velvet 5G) / Wing
- SONY：Xperia 5 II / Xperia 1
- SAMSUNG：Galaxy Note20 5G / Galaxy S10+ / Galaxy S20+ 5G / Galaxy Z Fold 2 5G / Galaxy S21 5G / Galaxy Note20 Ultra / Galaxy Note10+ 5G / Galaxy A90 5G
- OPPO: Find X2 / Find x2 Pro / Find x3 Pro
- ZTE Axon 10 pro
- Black Shark 2 Pro
Hand tracking can potentially run on devices besides the above, although stability is not guaranteed.
NRSDK has three different versions for each release. In most cases, you would get the normal version with the package name "NRSDKForUnityAndroid_x.x.x" from the official website. Apart from that, NRSDK also has Experimental and Enterprise versions.
Experimental version includes features under experimental phases as introduced under EXPERIMENTAL section in this documentation.
For the Enterprise version, it is possible to access glasses raw data(grayscale camera & IMU) through its APIs.
mainTemplate.gradle file is using the old aaptOptions noCompress property definition which does not include types defined by unityStreamingAssets constant.
UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr, Boolean&) (at /Users/bokken/build/output/unity/unity/Modules/IMGUI/GUIUtility.cs:189)
Modify the file mainTemplate.gradle:
noCompress = ['.unity3d', '.ress', '.resource','unityStreamingAssets', '.obb'**STREAMING_ASSETS**]