Ordinary prompt window provides information about the status of the devices, such as slam tracking state, glasses temprature level, device battery state.
- Find the NRSessionConfig in your project
- Check the “Enable Notifiction” box
- Currently provided notifiction windows:
- Slam tracking lost
- Glasses Temperature Warm
- Glasses Temperature Hot
- Phone Battery 30% Notification
- Phone Battery 15% Notification
- Please refer to NRNotificationListener prefab under NRSDK>Resources and its NRNotificationListener.cs script to customize your notification message.
Error prompt window provides information for sever error. It usually pops up when the devices has been unable to run properly.
Customize error tips
- Find the NRErrorTips prefab under NRSDK>Resources, copy it to your project.
- Modify and save it as a new prefab, and drag it to your SessionConfig.
- Modify prompt text
// Static constants need to be replaced in awake
NativeConstants.GlassesDisconnectErrorTip = "Please connect your Nreal Light Glasses.";
NativeConstants.UnknowErrorTip = "Unkown error! \nPlease contact Nreal's customer service.";